Bluelite continues to implement strict COVID-Secure procedures to deliver rapid turnround of livery, wraps and chevron kits for frontline police, fire and ambulance services, and commercial fleets.
Our new working practices are in step with guidance from the UK government and NHS and safeguard employees, customers, and the wider community.
“These are, of course, quite exceptional circumstances, but with the cooperation of our team and the introduction of strict social distancing, hygiene arrangements, restrictions on travel and video meetings, we continued to provide the support our customers needed throughout the lockdown,” said Lorraine.
“Although the situation is now easing, we continue to operate to the highest safety standards, while ensuring we hold higher levels of materials stocks than usual to ensure the rapid turnround of livery orders. I would also like to pay tribute to the commitment of our team, who have responded magnificently to these challenges and always with concern for the wellbeing of each other.”
*Bluelite Group’s large format digital print arm – DoubleDot – has also supplied organisations up and down the country with COVID-Secure signage and graphics to help business open up safely as lockdown eases – see story on back page or go to www.doubledot.co.uk
- 30 years of expertise in emergency services livery
- Modern secure 5,000 sq ft premises – capable of housing fire appliances
- Everything managed inhouse, onsite and under cover
- 4 x Zund robotic cutting beds
- Materials slitter
- Large format digital printers
- Specialist digital templating team
- Premier partner with all major conspicuity materials brands
- Dedicated kit layout and despatch
- Experienced customer service team
- ISO9001 quality management; ISO14001 environmental management